It is useful to collate the necessary documents prior to filling out our online application form. To complete the application, you will need to have these documents ready. Documents not in English or Chinese should be translated by a professional translator or consular service:
Completing the Online Application
- Photo of Applicant
Digital photo of the applicant to be uploaded to the online application (required):
- Colour passport-style portrait taken within the past three months
- Plain background
- Photo should be showing full frontal face with clear facial features
- File Type: JPEG (.JPG) File
- File Size: 1MB or below
- Scanned Image Dimensions: 40mm(W) x 50mm(H) at 600 dpi
- Digital Camera Image Dimensions: 1200(W) x 1600(H) pixels
- Identity Documents
The following documents will need to be mailed or couriered to our admissions office:
- Photocopy of the applicant’s birth certificate (required);
- Photocopy of the applicant’s passport information page (required);
- Photocopy of the applicant’s Hong Kong Identity Card or a copy of the visa label issued by the Immigration Department to establish the residency status in HKSAR (required). If your Hong Kong visa application is in progress, please let us know the anticipated date of issuance;
- Photocopies of both parents’ passport information pages (required) and Hong Kong Identity Cards (if available);
- Immunisation Health Record
- The applicant’s latest Immunisation Record
- Complete one form per child applying to the school.
- Please fill out the form in English and proper capitalisation (avoid all capital letters) as this will assist with processing.
- Kindly ensure the form is completed accurately.
- The spelling of the names (for both parents and the child) must match the name shown on HKID or Passport as they will be used in school reports and graduation certificates once accepted into the school.
- Failure to observe the above will cause delays in processing.
Once the online application is submitted, you will receive an auto-generated email acknowledgment from the system.
Our admissions team will contact you once we have a seat available for your desired programme.