Please create a Parent Log-in account and collate the required supporting documents ready for upload prior to filling out our online application form. We accept documents in English and Chinese. Documents in any other language should be translated by a professional translator or consular service.
Once your Parent Log-in is created, you can proceed with the application under “Malvern College Pre-School Application for Admission”.
- Digital Photo of Applicant
- Colour passport-style portrait taken within the past three months
- Plain white background
- Photo should be showing full frontal face with clear facial features
- Size from chin to crown: 32mm to 36 mm
- File type: JPEG (.JPG)
- File size: 600KB or below
- Scanned image dimensions: 40mm(W) x 50mm(H) at 600 dpi
- Digital camera image dimensions: 1200(W) x 1600(H) pixels
- Applicant’s birth certificate (required);
- Applicant’s passport information page (required);
- Applicant’s Hong Kong identity card or a copy of the visa label issued by the Immigration Department to establish the residency status in HKSAR (required). If your Hong Kong visa application is in progress, please let us know the anticipated issuance date;
- Parents’ passport information pages (required) and Hong Kong identity cards (if available);
Please note that the applicant’s full name must appear on all uploaded documents. Kindly name the documents as follows:
Immunisation Health Record
- Applicant’s last name, applicant’s first name – Birth Certificate
- Applicant’s last name, applicant’s first name – Passport
- Applicant’s last name, applicant’s first name – Passport Mother
- Applicant’s last name, applicant’s first name – Passport Father
- Applicant’s last name, applicant’s first name – HKID Card
- Applicant’s last name, applicant’s first name – HKID Card Mother
- Applicant’s last name, applicant’s first name – HKID Card Father
Any other relevant documents such as
- Applicant’s updated immunisation record
We ask parent NOT to submit any personal portfolios including artwork, photographs, essays, certificates or video and audio recordings as they will not be considered in the application process.
Completing the Online Application
- Complete one form per child applying to the school.
- Please fill out the form in English and proper capitalisation (avoid all capital letters) as this will assist with processing.
- Kindly ensure the form is completed accurately.
- The spelling of the names (for both parents and the child) must match the name shown on HKID or passport as they will be used in school reports and graduation certificates once the child is accepted into the school.
- Failure to observe the above will cause delays or rejection of your application.
Once the online application is submitted, you will receive an auto-generated email acknowledgment and receipt from the system.
Our admissions team will contact you once we have a seat available for your desired programme.
If you have any questions about the application process, please contact the admissions office at firstname.lastname@example.org or 38984699.
14/F Club Lusitano
16 Ice House Street
Central, Hong Kong